Summer is here, so we’re introducing some NEW burritos and sides and a refreshing drink!
Be Globally Inspired (by the culinary traditions of the Middle East)!
P.S. Here’s a glossary of key terms to help! :)
- Falafel: Mixture of ground chick-peas formed into balls and lightly fried
- Tahini: Smooth paste of sesame seeds
- Kale: Leafy green, antioxidant-rich nutritional powerhouse
- Quinoa (Pronounced ‘Keen-wah’): Grain-like superfood with protein-rich seeds
- Tabbouleh: Salad of Lebanese origin (we’ve added quinoa & kale)!
- Hummus: Paste of pureed chickpeas